DIGITAL DOWNLOAD at ZAKALearn.wiki
Display Network Bootcamp 2016 – Perry Marshall & Mike Rhodes
Your ads are EVERYWHERE.
This achieves huge amounts of traffic, yes, but here’s why Display Network is a fast path to TOTAL MARKET DOMINATION:
- The impact is titanic, because your overall sales are proportional to conversion rate to the power of 3!2X CONVERSION = 8X SALES.That’s because 2X conversion allows you to bid twice as much. 2X bid price = 4X traffic. 4X traffic with 2X conversion = 8X sales. This is how you dominate your market.
- It stimulates a flow of new customers that fuels and funds your other product lines, back end sales and long-term flourishing
- This also achieves legitimate branding in an affordable, niche-appropriate way
- 8X sales = 8X faster testing which means even greater gains in the future.
Like I said, search is linear. Display is exponential! How you perform on the Display Network is what really separates the men from the boys.
With over 2,000,000 websites worth of advertising inventory, Google’s Display Network (GDN) entices marketers with visions of a rolling ocean of endless customers just waiting to give them money…
And, many a savvy web marketer has strapped the “GDN turbo booster” to their marketing engine and shattered land speed records while their competitors gaped slack-jawed. (I tapped into just one minor Display Network traffic source and it sent 47,954 clicks in a 6-month period. Almost 100,000 clicks per year.)
My friend, the exponential, Jet-Stream power of the Display Network is why it’s EASIER to be #1 in your market than to be #5. When you’re #5, you’re fighting over the scraps, contending for survival every day. When you’re #1, the world eats out of your hand.
The Display Network is a powerful beast of an advertising organism…but like most beasts, not easily tamed.
(WARNING: The Stupidity Tax is just as onerous and unforgiving in the Display Network as it is in search. Maybe more so. When you’re talking hundreds, thousands, even millions more impressions, mistakes grow exponentially more perilous. You can easily burn through thousands of $$$$ per day. And Google has no guilt about sucking up the cash when you let it slip through the cracks.)
But for those who can tame the beast…especially the top 2%-5%…the rewards are transformational.
That’s why we’re working with the “Beast Master” of the GDN. The guy Google its own bad self hired. That’s right, Google hired Mike Rhodes, our go-to-coach for the Display Network, to teach Aussie marketers how to get the most from AdWords and how to run a PPC agency!
And now he’ll de-claw, de-fang and demystify the Display Network for you until you’ve got it purring like a kitten. Doing your bidding. And plowing your business toward it’s next quantum leap in 2016. He’ll vault you into that coveted, elite 2%-5% who TROUNCE the bottom-feeding 95-98%.
Guaranteed. Or your money back. (Details below).
Display Network is Google’s Biggest Defense Against FACEBOOK
Google has lost some of its arrogance. Google is now NOT the only game in town for traffic. Facebook is justifiably HOT.
And Google knows it. And there isn’t anything they can do to stop it. They can’t even spider a lot of the activity on Facebook.
But believe you me, they are working like crazy to match Facebook’s pace and remain the 800 pound gorilla. Which includes some very advanced, sophisticated audience profiling.
And while the world is all gaga over Facebook, most people are ignoring a goldmine that’s right under their nose. Display Network is half of Google’s revenue and Google has been sharpening their game while you’ve been ignoring them.
Massive Creativity With Banner Ads
I love the endless variety of things you can test with banners. Most advertisers fail to even try 95% of the possibilities. You can test a dozen text ads, pick a winner, then leap frog a 2nd time with image and color variations. You can do things with images that are unimaginable in text. And…
Are You a Google AdWords Consultant?
Master Display Network and Leapfrog Over 80% of Your Consulting Competition.
When you can produce leads and sales from the Display Network (which to most people is an opaque mystery-box) then you can overwhelm your clients with proof that other consultants simply cannot produce.
Which is why we’re providing an Expert Training with Mike Rhodes.
Mike Rhodes is one of the world’s most skilled Display Network jockeys, and he’s a discerning, relatable mentor and guide.
Mike Runs One of Australia’s Biggest PPC Management Firms, and What He Will Show You in this 5-Module Power Course Is Exactly What and How He Teaches His 7-Figure Team to Run Display Network Campaigns
So you can teach it to your team!
Module 1: The Many Ways to Exploit GDN Targeting
- Behavioral targeting deep dive – “The future of the internet”
- How to use Google’s newest feature ‘customer match’ email lists
- Managed placements explained & where to find them
- How to use the super-powerful Contextual targeting options the right way
- How to get clicks for pennies & CTRs over 20% (hint, it’s not YouTube)
- How to leverage your new-found remarketing prowess in your existing search campaigns
Module 2: Building Your Campaigns the Right Way from the Ground Up
- The slow way
- The fast way
- the automatic way (the future is here!)
- Bid and Budget management tips from the pros
- The only 2 paid tools you’ll need for ongoing GDN management
- A deep dive into AdWords Editor’s more profitable, traffic-pulling features
Module 3: How to Construct Your Offers, Landing Pages & Ad Design
- The power of a big-ticket backend…how to leverage the power of compound interest with the Display Network
- Behind the scenes of a multi-million-dollar Display Network funnel
- The good, the bad and the ugly…example landing pages
- Steal Mike’s landing page checklist
- The importance of keeping your visitors happy & why ‘scent’ is important
- How to test different ad designs without wasting time and money
- Where to ‘borrow’ ideas for interesting ad design
- The single most important ad size
Module 4: How to Plan & Measure for Success
- How to tie your display strategy to your big-picture business goals and not get mired in the quicksand of AdWords minutia
- How to track conversions quickly, accurately and painlessly
- The “optimum conversion rate” you must achieve…and why you’ll sputter and flail to reach profitability if you don’t
- Steal Mike’s conversion audit checklist
- Google’s Tag Manager. Should you use it? Why, and most importantly, how?
- How to use call tracking to maximize conversions
Module 5: Advanced Session (Basic+ and VIP Only)
- Diving deeper into Gmail ads
- The updated YouTube interface, what you need to know
- How to use pivot tables to super-charge your account management
- How to use ‘similar’ audience lists most effectively and profitably
- Advanced campaign settings
- More Adwords Editor tips & tricks
• Sale Page: https://www.perrymarshall.com/display-expert-series/
• Archive: https://archive.ph/wip/81qxY
6 reviews for Display Network Bootcamp 2016 – Perry Marshall & Mike Rhodes
There are no reviews yet.