DIGITAL DOWNLOAD at ZAKALearn.wiki
don Oscar Miro-Quesada – The Path of the Universal Shaman
What You’ll Discover in These 7 Weeks
Course sessions are on Tuesdays at 4:00pm Pacific.
Each weekly LIVE teaching, practice and training session will build harmoniously upon the next, so that you’ll develop a complete, holistic understanding of the practices, tools and principles you’ll need to engage universal shamanic teachings with clarity, rigor and transformative power.
You’ll emerge with:
- A more holistic vision of world shamanic traditions, understanding the role of initiation, illness and crisis in the ritualized path of rebirth
- Freedom from old stories of victimhood and an enhanced ability to see why you “volunteered” for some of the most challenging times in your life
- Healing practices that guide you into the “lower worlds” for accessing deeper realms of being and archetypal realms of shadow
- Expanded capacity to access non-ordinary realms of consciousness
- Enhanced ability to live from reverence and peace
- A more open, expanded and generous heart
- Powerful understandings for how to use ritual practices for healing and transformation
- Ability to access higher guidance for your life
- Deeper relationship with the entire “sacred hoop” of life
Please note that an aspect of this journey into the ancestral wisdom teachings and time-proven ritual healing practices of our shamanic people is building your own mesa (or altar).
In order to do that, you’ll be asked to gather certain ceremonial items over the 7 weeks to create this personal ritual space. Materials will include stones, shells, feathers and other sacred items. In addition, to receive the most benefit from this program and the powerful practices you’ll be initiated into, you will be encouraged to spend 30 minutes outside of class time each week in transformative practice.
MODULE 1: The Call to Heal
Trusting Soul (August 30)
In this first virtual gathering, we shall explore the relevance of a shamanic worldview as a global catalyst for human spiritualization. We’ll overview the various forms of shamanic initiation including illness and crisis. Classic perspectives on dismemberment and ritualized death for the attainment of soul vision and healing power shall also be presented. Additionally, we’ll give an introduction to the cosmovision of Pachakuti Mesa Tradition and ritual healing arts that will serve as the foundation through which to progressively awaken the universal shaman within.
- Releasing the Past — moving beyond the illusion of victimhood and embracing the choice of sacred volunteerism
- The Art of Communion: Quietude, Stillness and Presence — befriending the great originating mystery
- Ukhu Pacha Ch’usay: An Immersion Within (“lower world” journey) — guided practice for accessing inner dimensions of being and the archetypal realms of shadow
MODULE 2: A Balance of Power
Honoring Spirit (September 6)
The shamanic universe is replete with magical, unexpected and non-ordinary possibilities when compared to our conscious waking reality. In order to benefit from this unlimited panorama of opportunities for growing your soul, we must learn to engage the powers, forces and visionary guidance in this vast sea of human possibility with balance and discernment. In this second apprenticeship gathering, we will share time-proven tools and techniques for harmoniously harnessing such non-ordinary potentials and living in a balanced way.
- Transforming the Present — the disciplined use of imagination, sacred word and ritual gesture
- The Art of Consecration — ceremonial expressions of gratitude for evoking sacred reciprocity in our lives
- Kay Pacha Ch’usay: The Sojourn of Here-and-Now (“middle world” journey) — guided practice for making “this world” a reflection of one’s wholeness, beauty and reverence
MODULE 3: The Condor’s Quest
Opening Heart (September 13)
It is a well-known fact that true healing is a labor of love. Having learned to say “YES” to the call — having heeded the great dreaming to embrace a transformational vocation of relationship with oneself, others and the universe as a whole — we must now learn to lovingly establish trustworthy spiritual alliances with unseen helpers and guides who inhabit the inner and outer dimensions of our being. From an openhearted place of appreciation for the beauty and grace contained within our Pachakuti Mesa Tradition shamanic altar ground, we will call upon the love which is our essence, in service to personal and planetary renewal.
- Creating the Future — invoking alliances of transformational opportunity in partnership with seen and unseen shamanic realms
- The Art of Composition — tools for ritual patterning and visionary configuration of a sacred shamanic altar ground for personal and planetary healing transformation
- Hanaq Pacha Ch’usay: A Celestial Embrace (“upper world” journey) — guided practice in shamanic flight to access superior realms of universal wisdom and spiritual guidance
Note: This module will be offered via live streaming video.
MODULE 4: The Hummingbird’s Ascent
Transforming Mind (September 20)
Building upon our accrued wisdom and the shamanic tools learned thus far, we are prepared to embark on the journey of transforming mind. By trusting soul, we re-member; in honoring spirit, vision is bestowed; and through the opening of our hearts, the healing power of love is granted. And thus, our next step is to apprentice the art of making manifest our thoughts, insights and divine imaginings in a manner that positively transforms current reality. The power of intention and disciplined imagination known to Pachakuti Mesa Tradition adepts shall be thoroughly apprenticed and mastered in this fourth gathering of our series.
- Living the Mystery — consciously embracing the wonderfully unpredictable nature of life and finding sustenance in the cosmic order behind the illusion of separateness
- The Art of Connection — shamanic techniques for maximizing our human evolution as luminous strands within the “great sacred web of creation”
- T’eqsimuyu Ch’usay: Returning to One (“cosmic seeding” journey) — guided practice for the shamanic dreaming of a “New Earth”
MODULE 5: Our Shamanic Self
Healing Body (September 27)
The journey of initiation into perennial shamanic wisdom teachings and ritual practices gives us an embodied understanding of the primacy of consciousness behind all things. This, in turn, deepens our ability to effect healing influence within our physical bodies. Participants in this fifth apprenticeship module shall be introduced to the workings of “kawsay” — vital life force — for the strengthening and evolution of our human neurophysiology. Awakened in the heart by the experience of inextricable solidarity with our living Earth, we shall learn shamanic techniques for harnessing Gaia’s sacred medicine, allowing us to deepen and sustain our attainment of vitality and balanced living.
- Serving the Earth — teaching love by the way we live
- The Art of Cooperation
- Ch’aska Runa Ch’usay: A Starlight Re-membering (“contact” journey) — guided practice for the realization of Self as Creation
MODULE 6: All Our Relations
Awakening Belongingness (October 4)
We are all native children of Mother Earth, all indigenous participants of her tribal dreaming — blessed by a shared experience of common unity with Pachamama and consciously dedicated to her sustainability. As a global family, our sense of belongingness is a true re-membering, by which each thought, word and action finds radiant reflection in All Our Relations. Based on our shared willingness to stand together, in deep reverence for the Great Sacred Hoop of Life, we realize our earth walk is a path of sacred activism.
- Sustaining the Tribe: Evolving our Human Destiny
- The Art of Compatibility: Exercises in Resonance, Reverence and Revelation
- Munayniyoq Ch’usay: Reflections of the Beloved (“blessing” journey) — guided practice in the sanctification of love as our essence
MODULE 7: All Our Relations
Evolving Presence (October 11)
In the memorable words of T.S. Eliot, “We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.” Indeed. Although this noble sojourn throughout virtual shamanic dimensions of healing must come to “an end,” in reality, it remains an eternal beginning, a return to the One Source. We are now fully prepared to carry forth the magic, mystery and medicine of universal shamanism to the Four Directions. In doing so, we forever help crystallize The Shift, for we have learned to embrace a lifeway that leads from victimhood to volunteerism, from separation to wholeness, and from fear to love. This is our destiny, this is our decree, Pachakuti Mesa Tradition carriers and Gaia’s children. Infinite gratitude for your evolutionary participation in transforming our world through sacred living!
- Birthing the Cosmos: Initiation into the Immortality of Self
- The Art of Correspondence: As Above So Below — a synergy of the One and the Many
- Tiyayakuy Ch’usay (“welcoming” journey) — guided practice in the evolution of universal sentience
Note: This module will be offered via live streaming video.
Instant Access Available
10 reviews for don Oscar Miro–Quesada – The Path of the Universal Shaman
There are no reviews yet.