DIGITAL DOWNLOAD at ZAKALearn.wiki
Janina Fisher, Ph.D – Borderline Personality Disorder and Traumatic Attachment: TIBPDTTFDEAAS
Do I trust or not trust? Do I love or do I hate? Do I live or do I die?
The client with Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) is caught in an internal battle rooted in their childhood traumatic experiences. Rather than experiencing others as a haven of safety, traumatized individuals with BPD are driven by powerful wishes and fears of relationship. Attachment failure is inevitable in trauma – resulting in intense emotions and impulsive behaviors that leave destructive imprints on their relationships.
When we understand the relationship between BPD and Traumatic Attachment disorders, we can transform our treatment options, strengthen therapeutic relationships, and improve the lives of our clients!
Purchase this seminar and you will learn:
- How BPD can be best understood – and treated – as a traumatic attachment disorder.
- Why traumatic attachment impacts the ability of individuals to tolerate their emotions and those of others.
- Techniques to help clients better manage their dysregulated emotional and autonomic states.
- New approaches and interventions from:
- Sensorimotor Psychotherapy
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Mindfulness and Compassion-Based Therapies
This seminar is for clinicians who want to open new ways of connecting and working with complex clients who struggle in managing their trauma and emotional responses.
Are you ready to reshape your BPD treatment strategies and improve your client outcomes? Are you ready for a less stressful approach to treating BPD?
3 reviews for Janina Fisher, Ph.D – Borderline Personality Disorder and Traumatic Attachment: TIBPDTTFDEAAS
There are no reviews yet.