DIGITAL DOWNLOAD at ZAKALearn.wiki
John Longford – Freelance Travel Writing Course
“Turn Your Travels Into Writing and Cash“
“In Just 21 Days You Could be Packing For a Luxury, All Expenses Paid Press Trip . . . AND You’ll Be a Published Travel Writer by the Time You Complete the Course – Guaranteed!”
Our Travel Writing Blueprints provide you with a unique entree into the wonderful world of freelance travel writing. The blueprints are crammed with powerful yet easy-to-learn techniques, advice, insider tips and pro forma letters you can use immediately to launch your travel writing career today.
These blueprints aren’t the theoretical creations of classroom tutors – they have been prepared by real-life, successful travel writers and reveal their experiences of working in the profession over many years. The blueprints are designed to be as practical as possible, right down to setting out full example letters you can copy and use immediately to obtain free hosting and countless other benefits.
If you would prefer the services of a professional travel writer to guide and coach you as you develop your travel writing skills, take a look at our unique home study travel writing course, which numbers amongst its benefits:
- We assign each course student a personal tutor who is a working travel writer. Tutors work personally with students (answering questions, critiquing and helping fine-tune their articles and query letters, and suggesting possible outlets for stories, etc) until such time that the students have published their first travel article. In this way we ensure that all our students have successfully launched their travel writing careers on graduation.
- Our course includes actual letters we have used to obtain free hosting and place articles with publications. You can copy these letters word-for-word to kick-start your own travel writing career right from the outset.
- The course is written and tutored by working travel writers. We teach the same techniques in the course and in our newsletter that we use every day in our work. We face the same challenges you will face and our experience will help fast-track your career.
- We have contacts with several outlets keen to carry travel writing produced by course students and graduates. These contacts will provide you with an excellent opportunity to progress your travel writing career.
- We provide qualified course graduates with assignment letters and a press pass. These tools will confirm your accreditation and help you secure hosting on press / fam trips and study tours.
Instant Access Available
8 reviews for John Longford – Freelance Travel Writing Course
There are no reviews yet.