DIGITAL DOWNLOAD at ZAKALearn.wiki
Lee Arnold – MULTI-FAMILY INVESTING
Learn How to:
- The highest and best use of any property
- Government programs for renters
- Urban renewal and gentrification
- Long-term profitability, cash flow, and upside of multi-units
- How to find tenants that pay on time (and stay forever)
- Property management (learn how to delegate)
- Why, how, and when to invest in rental properties.
- Get help avoiding the high taxes that come with RE investing. Learn the power of the 1031 tax deferred exchanges & avoiding paying capital gains while you make even more passive income on a monthly and yearly basis.
- Learn to focus on rentals while mitigating risk when the market inevitably turns again.
- Mailbox money: how buying and holding is part of our system once you get to the 250k cash reserves point to help with tax write offs.
- Why to invest in multi-family for buy and hold vs. a single family.
- Increase income, diversify your RE portfolio and deliver $$$ results to fuel bigger and better income goals.
Salepage : Lee Arnold – MULTI-FAMILY INVESTING
8 reviews for Lee Arnold – MULTI-FAMILY INVESTING
There are no reviews yet.