DIGITAL DOWNLOAD at ZAKALearn.wiki
Melissa Ingold – Project Kit: Booked Out! How to Fill Your Schedule with 1:1 Clients You Love!
If You’re a Coach and You’re Ready to FILL Your Client Roster with Dreamy Clients and Be 100% Booked Out, then this Plan Could Be for You!
Hey Gorgeous!Are you ready to go from hearing crickets to cha-ching every day?
If you are ready to MAX out your coaching program then this plan is for YOU!
It’s time to get the clarity and structure you need to sell with confidence, fill your client roster and build a strong and loyal audience that SWOON every time they see your name in their inbox or in their social feed.
Use this proven system to fill your client roster with dreamy clients, even if you are an introvert who hates being the center of attention.
Plus, this is going to show you how to increase your credibility and social proof so potential clients are reaching out to YOU!
Babe, if you keep waiting, you are going to miss out!
If You’re Ready to Be Booked Out! My Brand New “How to Fill Your Schedule With 1:1 Clients You Love” Project Kit Can Help!
This Kit Includes a Step-by-Step Marketing Plan + Templates + Checklists to Help You AND Your Assistant Tackle Your To-Do List with Ease!
Many of the documents in this project kit come in .docx format so that you can customize them to your business needs, and add in any additional information you’d like to include.
But here’s the sweet part: All you have to do is customize the plan to your specific business goals and needs and hand it off to your assistant, confident she’ll know EXACTLY what to do the ENTIRE MONTH.
And then, you can let out a sweet sigh of relief, confident that stuff’s actually gonna get it done…and finally book that much-needed mani/pedi (without guilt).
This Step-by-Step Plan Covers: (.doc format)
- Getting Started
- Marketing Strategy Overview
- Timeline & Budget
- Section One: Create A Solid Foundation
- Step 1: Clarify My USP and Offer
- Step 2: Establish A Realistic Coaching Schedule
- Step 3: Develop an Efficient Client On-boarding Process
- Section 2: Design a Smooth Discovery Call System
- Step 4: Develop a Short, Powerful Questionnaire
- Step 6: Create a Killer Offer
- Section 3: Establish Your Credibility & Social Proof
- Step 7: Industry Certification or Other Training
- Step 8: Notable Appearances in the Press and Other Places
- Step 9: Client Testimonials
- Section 4: Design a Funnel that Coverts
- Step 10: Create Several Opt-in Offers
- Step 11: Build out a Solid Follow-up Sequence
- Step 12: Develop Multiple Entry Points into Your Funnel
10 reviews for Melissa Ingold – Project Kit: Booked Out! How to Fill Your Schedule with 1:1 Clients You Love!
There are no reviews yet.