DIGITAL DOWNLOAD at ZAKALearn.wiki
Pimsleur – German I – V
Pimsleur includes 30, 30-minute audio lessons and reading instruction as streaming or audio download accessible using the Pimsleur Mobile App, or on your computer. In addition, audio lessons can be played using the Pimsleur Skill for Amazon® Echo® devices. The course also includes an integrated Reading Booklet.
The Easiest and Fastest Way to Learn German
Whether you want to travel, communicate with friends or colleagues, reconnect with family, or just understand more of what’s going on in the world around you, learning German will expand your horizons and immeasurably enrich your life.
The best part is that it doesn’t have to be difficult or take years to master. Thirty minutes a day is all it takes, and we get you speaking right from the first day. Pimsleur courses use a scientifically-proven method that puts you in control of your learning. If you’ve tried other language learning methods but found they simply didn’t stick, then you owe it to yourself to give Pimsleur a try.
Pimsleur Makes Learning Easy
• 30-minute core lessons you can take anywhere with the Pimsleur app, or do at home with Amazon® Alexa®, or on your computer.
• Sync progress across devices
• Stream lessons or download to use in offline mode
• Share course with up to 3 additional household members
• Car mode for easy driving and learning
• Compatible with Amazon® Echo® devices for doing lessons at home
What You’ll Learn
German Level 5 builds upon skills taught in Pimsleur’s German Levels 1-4. You’ll be speaking and understanding German with near fluency and with a broad range of conversational skills. In Level 5 the pace and conversation move quite rapidly, accelerating exposure to new vocabulary and structures, approaching native speed and comprehension. You’ll learn to speak more in-depth about your personal life and emotional state, and be able to create complex sentences using a mix of tenses and moods.
A few of the topics included in German Level 5:
• Travel and leisure: novels and detective stories, modern art, making vacation plans, destinations in Germany and Europe, taking a cruise, traffic jams, car trouble
• Food and drink: restaurants, butcher, grocery shopping, organic food and wine, setting the table
• The environment: weather, climate change
• Communication: staying in touch, downloading, and texting
• Family life and relationships: family traditions, children and grandchildren, step-families, birthdays, retirement, pets, handicapped family members, death, divorce
• Politics: Presidential elections, voting, strikes
• Health and wellness: exercising, relaxing, needing a dentist
After Lesson 30, a short story broken down into 20 manageable segments (over one hour and 15 minutes) is provided for practice reading German.
Learning the sound of each letter alone and in culturally distinct combinations allows your brain to process what you’re hearing in the audio lessons from a new and different perspective. It’s a powerful combination that makes Pimsleur different from every other method on the market.
9 reviews for Pimsleur – German I – V
There are no reviews yet.