DIGITAL DOWNLOAD at ZAKALearn.wiki
T3 Live Trading 101 Foundation Course
1. T3 LIVE is not a Broker-Dealer. T3 current deals with trader education and training.T3 LIVE offers a range of products and services, both electronically (via the internet via T3LIVE.com) and personally.Via T3 TV, an online video network that is available via T3LIVE.com, T3 LIVE provides a LIVE preview – / post-analysis of the market and stocks.Via T3LIVE.com T3 LIVE offers a “Virtual Trading Room”, a community through which independent traders (subscribers), as well as selected traders of T3 Trading Group, LLC, observe the virtual trading room environment (as described below) for educational purposes.T3 LIVE also offers a web interface, interactive training courses on demand.
2. Subscribers can see whether traders are long or short and which symbols are part of the best practices regarding disclosure.T3 requires traders to disclose whether they are long or short and what stocks they are trading in to ensure that the community is fully informed and that traders justify their opinions.This approach is modeled after analysts disclose information accompanying comments on specific stocks in CNBC or other financial media (in accordance with FINRA Rules 2210 and 2711).
3. The seminars conducted by T3 LIVE are intended for educational purposes only. This information is not and should not be interpreted as an offer or offer to buy or sell securities. You are solely responsible for any investment decisions you make, and such decisions will be based solely on your assessment of your financial circumstances, investment objectives, risk tolerance, and liquidity needs.
4. This material is provided to you for educational purposes only. None of the information provided constitutes a recommendation to T3 LIVE or its affiliates to buy, sell, or own any of the securities, financial products, or instruments discussed therein, or to participate in any particular investment strategy. The Content is not and should not be interpreted as an offer or offer to buy, sell or own any securities. You are solely responsible for any investment decisions you make. Such decisions should be based solely on your assessment of your financial circumstances, investment objectives, risk tolerance, and liquidity needs.
5. The seminars conducted by T3 LIVE are for informational purposes only. Investment ideas and expressions of opinion may contain forward-looking statements and should not be considered as recommendations, personal investment advice, or an offer to buy or sell securities. T3’s LIVE statements and opinions are subject to change without notice and should only be considered as part of a diversified portfolio.
6. The current T3 and T3 Trading Group, LLC are separated, but also affiliated companies.
7. T3 Trading Group, LLC is a Registered Broker-Dealer of the SEC and a member of the CBOE Stock Exchange (CBSX www.CBOE.com). All trading conducted by participants on the Virtual Trading Platform is carried out through T3 Trading Group, LLC. For more information about T3 Trading Group, LLC, please visit www.T3Trading.com.
Exchange Trading Course: Learn more about exchange trading
A stock trader or stock trader or stock trader is a person or company involved in the trading of equity securities.
Stock traders can be agents, hedgers, arbitrageurs, speculators, stock brokers.
Such stock trading in large public companies can be carried out through the stock exchange.
Shares of small public companies can be bought and sold on over-the-counter (OTC) markets.
Stock traders can trade on their own account, called proprietary trading, or through an agent authorized to buy and sell on behalf of the owner.
Trading through an agent is usually done through a stockbroker. Agents are paid a commission for the transaction.
On major stock exchanges, there are market makers who help limit price fluctuations( volatility) by buying and selling shares of a particular company on their own behalf, as well as on behalf of other customers.
11 reviews for T3 Live Trading 101 Foundation Course
There are no reviews yet.