DIGITAL DOWNLOAD at ZAKALearn.wiki
The Norden Method – Red Jacket Course: The Norden Method – Gary Norden
Red Jacket Course: The Norden Method delivers a comprehensive walk – through of how to construct realistic trading strategies to make top – out earnings without taking significant risks. The illustrated case studies and examples assist you comprehend the framework by providing step-by-step instructions on the whole procedure. Technical analysis is emphasized as the key to consistent profit winning.
For further details of Red Jacket Course: The Norden Method, see the preview course overview below:
- Section One: Introduction
- Welcome from Gary
- Why Market Making
- Section Two: Our Approach
- Our First Principles
- Professional Standards
- Win Rates
- OODA Loop
- Continuous Improvement
- Section Three: Our Tools
- No Charts or technical Analysis
- Only DOM & Tape
- Watchlists and Newsfeed
- Every Trade Counts
- Section Four: Our Edge
- Due Diligence First
- The Edge of the Spread
- Precision Order Entry
- How Frequency Compounds
- Importance of Queue Position
- Importance of a Quick Fil
- Liquidity and Order Flow
- Section Five: Value
- How We Determine Value
- Debunking Highs, Low, and Levels
- Section Six: Application
- Trade Setups & Scratching
- Faster & Thinner Markets
- Trading the Chops vs. Moves
- Two-way Order Flow
- DOM Tips & Unusual Activity
- Trading During Extreme Volatility
- Post Fill Checklist
- Norden Method Exit Rules
- Increasing Size & Automating Exits
- Section Seven: Improvements
- Premarket Preparation
- Purposeful Practice
- Performance Assessment
- Section Eight: Summary
- Closing thoughts
What will you learn?
Key takeaways of the Red Jacket Course: The Norden Method
An overview of what you may study in The Norden Method’s Red Jacket Course:
- The principles of trading are discussed so that you may build a strong basis on which to expand your trading account.
- Step-by-step instructions for effective approaches and strategies for constant profitability.
- Case studies and examples are presented as analogies to help you obtain practical knowledge.
- The best techniques and typical errors in applying the Norden Method to real-world situations are highlighted.
- And more, much more!
Learners’ outcomes after taking the Red Jacket Course: The Norden Method
- To master the art of chart reading and interpretation
- To recognize the signs and patterns that trends exhibit in order to effectively predict their next moves.
- To create a structure and plan for capitalizing on the incoming momentum direction
- avoid traps and concentrate on the proper tracks to capitalize on trade chances
- To choose the best time to start or stop your transactions and join or leave the market to achieve the best risk/reward ratios
- To improve your trading tactics and talents using framework instructions and representations of case studies and charts in real-time trading.
Who is this course for?
This Red Jacket Course: The Norden Method is suitable for both new and experienced traders. In particular, this training is intended for students who:
- Having difficulty in chart reading and interpretation
- Facing issues in forecasting the future moves of the trading markets
- Lacking of signs and patterns recognition skills
- Can’t avoid trade traps and have no clue in focusing on the right paths
- Have inadequate time management and tracking techniques
7 reviews for The Norden Method – Red Jacket Course: The Norden Method – Gary Norden
There are no reviews yet.