DIGITAL DOWNLOAD at ZAKALearn.wiki
Tradingdominion – Portfolio Margin and SPAN Margin Trading Tactics
Portfolio margin is a set of risk-based margin requirements meant to mitigate lender risks by matching margin needs with the overall risk of a portfolio, which is used for derivatives accounts where long and short positions in different instruments can be netted against one another. Trading Dominion’s Portfolio Margin and SPAN Margin Trading Tactics course will teach you all you need to know about portfolio margin and SPAN margin, as well as why you should manage your whole portfolio rather than a single trade.
During the large course Portfolio Margin and SPAN Margin Trading Tactics by Trading Dominion you will walk through the following contents in detailed and step-by-step presentation:
- Introduction: Quick personal introduction, Course overview, University tour, Analysis spreadsheets, Trading for a living, Portfolio margin.
- Foundations: Quick visual intro to the first order greeks, Second order greeks, Reading the inflection points on an expiration line, Greeks of a put debit spread, Delta Power, Buying cheaper greeks, Comparing relative spread prices, OTM options decay faster than ATM options, How far OTM should we go in order to sell credit spreads?, ATM structure pricing and IV, Relationship between volatility and time, How the T+0 is affected by a change in IV, Options in further out in time expirations are easier to manage, IV versus HV, Vertical Skew – part 1, 2, Trading further out in time, Measuring skew steepness, Term Structure, Put/Call parity, IB TWS Tool for skew analysis, Backtesting, Market circuit breakers, Walking the option chain.
- Space Trip Trade: Standard Space Trip Trade, Standard STT, Optimizing entry, Legging in, Middle STT, Front STT, Road Trip and Space Trip, Bearish STT, Bullish STT, Trade management, Downside management, Upside management, Harvesting, Upside adjustments, Price layering, Playing whack-a-mole, Taking profits, Quick Hit STT, Opportunistic management, STTs on the call side, Using futures options with a RegT account.
- Black Swan Hedge: Black swan examples, BSH core concepts, BSH vs teenies, First BSH configuration, Second BSH configuration, Third BSH configuration, Fourth BSH configuration, Optimizing the BSH.
- Upside adjustments: Long call, Peel off existing upside call credit spreads, Put credit spreads, Call debit spreads, Bullish risk reversal, The kite, Call back ratio, Upside calendar, Upside ratio calendar, Short diagonal.
- ThinkOrSwim (TOS) tips: Managing your trades, Price triggered contingent orders, Study triggered contingent orders, Importing a TOS grid, Seasonality indicator, Standard deviations indicator, IV and HV indicator, Volatility term structure indicator, Triple Keltner and ATR Trend indicator combo, My main TOS grid, Butterfly pricer indicator.
- Managing the entire portfolio: Back STT + BSH, Entering during different IV levels, Bullish STT + BSH, Protected jeep, Tips on managing your entire portfolio, Portfolio sizing, Simple Trend Following System (STFS), STTBWB and BSH during the Feb 2020 crash.
- Summary: Simple way to get started, STT-BWB, Dynamic sizing for the STTBWB and BSH, That’s all folks.
5 reviews for Tradingdominion – Portfolio Margin and SPAN Margin Trading Tactics
There are no reviews yet.